How can my business benefit from solar?
- One of the highest Return-On-Investment purchases you can make for your business
- Plan your business future more intelligently – plan your expenses on your terms
- Higher customer support being a ‘green’ business
- Increase the value of your property
- Increase your NABERs
- Increase your Greenstar rating
- Lower operating costs
- Competitive advantage
- Greater tenant attraction
- Enhanced marketability
- Productivity benefits
- Reduced liability and risk
- Healthier places to live and work
- Demonstration of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Future-proofed assets
As you can see, the list of benefits solar can bring to your business is extensive. Businesses consume high amounts of electricity every day – meaning high electricity bills at the end of the month. With solar systems being at the lowest price in Australia’s history, coupled with electricity prices constantly on the rise, there has never been a better time to invest in solar. Other benefits aside, as a financial investment, Solar has a return on investment potential of as little as three years, with warranty periods of up to 25 years! The benefits keep flowing when you take into account the government’s tax break that can be utilised for up to $6500 – (small business concessions). Solar further benefits your company outside of the energy arena with customers who show that they are keen to support companies with an environmental conscience. It’s safe to say that solar is a solid investment for the future.
If you want to lower business costs and invest in a product with a massive return on investment,call us today for more information and a free personalised Return On Investment Calculation.